Monday, March 20, 2023

Ecological therapy for Parkinson's disease 2023: (Medication, late and little), by neurologist Rafael Gonzalez Maldonado

 


The prestigious Spanish neurologist Rafael González Maldonado has published a new book that I recommend to everyone: 

  "Ecological therapy for Parkinson's disease 2023: (Medication, late and little)".

I liked the pages I have been able to read on Amazon a lot: brave and full of treasures. I have already bought it on paper and I am looking forward to reading and studying it. 

 My father used to tell me very often about any doubt: "I'll see what Maldonado says." His copy of "The Strange Case of Dr. Parkinson" is so worn and annotated... There is no greater praise possible from a reader towards a book. 

Help me to publicize it and to let all the sick and family members know it.

 https://www.amazon.es/Ecological-therapy-Parkinsons-disease-Medication/dp/B0BTZXHXRG

No comments:

Post a Comment